Dr. Kevin Davis D.C.
Dr. Davis was nominated in 1979-80 to “Who’s Who Among Students in American universities and Colleges” based on decidedly above average academic standing, community service, leadership ability, and future potential. He received his diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners 1979. He received an award from Northwestern College of Chiropractic Student Senate 1978-79 for Outstanding and Dedicated Service. He was named Chiropractor of the Year 1991-1992 from the Nebraska Chiropractic Physician’s Association. Dr. Davis has been a member of the Nebraska Chiropractic Physicians Association since 1980. He served on it’s Board of Directors for seven years including Northeast District Governor, Secretary (2 years), Vice President, President Elect, President, and Past President. He is a past Board of Directors of the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce 1990-1993. He was appointed to Board of Examiners in Chiropractic in 1995 by the Nebraska Board of Health (5 year term). He was again appointed to the Board of Chiropractic in 2005 by the Nebraska Board of Health for another five year term.
- Practice Associate July, 1980 to April, 1982, Sawyer Chiropractic Offices, Omaha, Nebraska.
- Owner of Davis Chiropractic Family Health Center, May, 1982 to April, 1998
- Co-Owner of Davis & Kassmeier Chiropractic, May, 1998 to present, Norfolk, Nebraska
- Co-Owner of Stover Chiropractic Clinic, January, 1997 to present, West Point, Nebraska
- President of Norfolk Professional Associates 1999-2015
- Extension Faculty Member of Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa, 1992-93
- On test committees for National Board Part IV Licensing Examination, 1996-2000
- On test committees for National Board Part III Examination, 1999
- Examining Doctor for Administration of National Board Exam Part IV 1996
- On test committees for the National Board of Examiners Part IV Licensing Examination , 2005-2010
Dr. Davis has been married to his wife, Vicki, for 13 years. They have a combined family of two daughters and two sons. They also have seven grandchildren. He enjoys outdoor athletics, such as camping, fishing, hunting, and golf. Other hobbies include wood and stone carving, singing, and collecting musical instruments.
Dr. David Kassmeier D.C.
Dr. David Kassmeier D.C. studied at Wayne State College in the Pre-Med program and then completed the doctorate program at the National College of Chiropractic in Lombard, Illinois; which is about 20 minutes from down Chicago. He grew up in the small town of Snyder and started his humble beginnings working in a restaurant, as a farm hand and then earning his way through college as a welder at Smeal manufacturing and fire apparatus.
He has always felt the need to help the public. In 1993 he began a chiropractic practice in the Scribner-Snyder area.
In 1995 he ventured northward to Norfolk and started practicing with Dr. Kevin Davis. In 1997 he started seeing patients in the newly acquired office; Stover Chiropractic in West Point, Ne. Since then he has been very active in the NCPA. He is a past president of the state association, serving from 2003-2005. In 2005 he was honored by his peers by being named Chiropractor of the Year. Dr. Kassmeier also used his leadership skills on the national level and was active on the board for the Congress of Chiropractic State Associations (COCSA) and from 2012-2014 he led this auspicious organization as their president.
Outside of the clinic Dr. Kassmeier spends time with his wife, Tina, and his three daughters, Sidney, Anna, and Bailey. If you take a look into his treatment rooms you will see many photographs on the walls of these loved ones. Dr. Kassmeier has also enjoyed teaching and coaching all three of his girls in softball. He has been a head coach in the Kelly’s Softball organization, starting back in 2009. He and his family are members of the Sacred Heart/St. Mary’s Catholic Church here in Norfolk.